Jakarta Facility Rates
This part of our website covers the fees that are applicable to arbitration and mediation services at BIAMC. We believe that all the things that we do for our clients — sourcing a translator or interpreter, coordinating collaboration technologies, and/or managing the logistics or security — we can do more conveniently, more efficiently, and more cost-effectively than disputants and/or involved parties could themselves. Undoubtedly, this is where BIAMC adds significant value to the arbitration and mediation process.
BIAMC endeavors to keep all associated costs of arbitration and mediation servicing in Bali and Jakarta competitive. BIAMC only seeks to recover, by way of fees, what it costs BIAMC to provide its services. It seeks, above all, to give value. Our fee scales reflect these guiding principles; hence, our fee structure is a simple one.
Method of Payment
Fees shall be remitted via by bank deposit or wire transfer according to precise instructions. Such instructions may be obtained by contacting BIAMC.
*The above rates does not include applicable taxes
Room Rates Includes:
- Writing pads, coffee/tea (warm and/or cold), fruit, water (warm and/or cold), and mints
- Wireless internet connection
- Audio video equipment (microphones and projector screens)
- Use of whiteboards and flipcharts
- Technical support
- Logistic requirement such as seating arrangements, registration table, and signate & tent cards
- Set up time : 1 hour (before event) * Subject to availability; Additional hours are also subject to availability & charges.
Available Additional Services:
- Technological Collaboration Services
- Multimedia Services
- Professional Services (Translators, interpreters, transcriptionists, and stenographers)
- Secretarial Services
- Catering Services
- Logistical Services